Last updated: (2020/10/12)
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the https://majesticlocs.com website (the “Service”) operated by MAJESTIC LOCS (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- All services are by appointment only. Walk-ins are permitted however we cannot guarantee same day service
- Appointment are made easily on our online Appointment Booker
- To better ensure that you receive your desired booking date and time book in advance at least 21 days prior to your date of choice
- All service quotes are approximates and are not finalized until in-person hair assessment is complete
- Parking is available for $1.00/half hour at the Green P Lot located at 16 John Street
- We do not provide washing the hair as a service. No service will be provide for hair that is considered unprepared for grooming
- Thoroughly wash your hair prior to arrival with NO HAIR CONDITIONER or 2 in 1’s
- Do not apply any hair care products to the hair after washing it
- Do not blow dry your hair after washing
- Be prepared to sit for long hours. Hair appointments may last up to 8 hours or more depending on your specific needs
Loc Extensions and Pre-made Loc Extension Service
50% deposit is required for Locs Extension and Pre-made Loc Extension Service
- Should you be unable to make your appointment time, please reschedule or cancel your appointment by contacting us or using the notification links sent from our Appointment Booker
- Be considerate to remove any harsh smells that may be present on clothing or in hair (eg. fragrances, tobacco, cannabis, alcohol)
- Small talk is great, however please refrains from discussions regarding religion or politics
- Clients agree to abide by the instruction given in relation to hair care following appointments. Instructions can include but not limited to oiling, washing and ways to protect your hair
- Clients who may find complications with their hair following appointment are to contact us regarding any complications which require our attention
- Clients who choose to visit another stylist or hair salon instead of returning to us for maintenance agree to exempt us of any responsibility for all previous work done on their hair
- Cash (counterfeit/damaged bills not accepted)
- Credit (all major cards)
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by MAJESTIC LOCS.
MAJESTIC LOCS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that MAJESTIC LOCS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 10 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us